Print Correction Save

Hillingdon Law Centre

The Centre has expert advisers who deal with problems on welfare rights, housing, employment, asylum and immigration. Initial advice can be offered on many legal questions and home visits can be arranged in some circumstances. Please ring for an appointment

12 Harold Avenue, Hayes, UB3 4QW
Umbrella org:
Law Centres Network
020 8561 9400
020 8756 0837
Opening times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10.00am - 5.00pm

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

The Community Legal Service (CLS) brings together legal aid solicitors, Citizens Advice Bureaux, Law Centres, local authority services and other organisations in local networks. It ensures that people can get information and advice about their legal rights and help with enforcing them.
Advice for people with housing enquiries.For example,if they are moving property,are waiting to be allocated a local authority property or feel that they are living in sub-standard accomodation.
Advice to people on their residency status once entering the UK or to people who are waiting for the authorities to deal with their claim or to those confused as to who to approach regarding their immigration rights
In the common law, legal advice is the giving of a formal opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law by an officer of the court (such as solicitor or barrister), ordinarily in exchange for financial or other tangible compensation.