Found 21 Organisations and Services

Showing results for:

View as
10 Napier Court, Barton Lane, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YT
Telephone: 0345 548 0300

Care to be Different

Suite 10, Unit 3 Blackhill Drive, Wolverton Mill South, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK12 5TS
Telephone: 01908 582231
Area serviced: National

Self Management UK (was Expert Patients Programme)

Telephone: 03333 445 840
Area serviced: UK-wide
Opening times: Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm

Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust

Hillingdon Hospital, Pield Heath Road, Uxbridge , UB8 3NN
Telephone: 01895 238 282 Complaints: 01895 279497 Answerphone: Monday - Sunday 12.00am 12.00pm;
Opening times: Monday - Sunday 6.30am - 10.30pm Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Community Close, Long Lane, Ickenham, UB10 8RE
Telephone: 01895 488820

Minet Clinic - Hayes

Avondale Drive, Hayes, UB3 3NR
Telephone: 01895 484830

Mount Vernon Hospital

Rickmansworth Road, , Northwood , HA6 2RN
Telephone: 01923 826 111
Area serviced: National

NHS Complaints Advocacy

VoiceAbility, Mount Pleasant House, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0RN
Telephone: 0300 330 5454
Area serviced: National

NHS Hillingdon Contact Centre

NHS Hillingdon, Kirk House, 97-109 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton , UB7 7HJ
Telephone: 01895 486127
Opening times: Mon - Friday 8am to 5pm
Per page
21 results

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

Most of the treatment available under the National Health Service (NHS) is free, but there are some things for which some older people may have to pay part, all or part of the cost of, such as dental care and glasses. If you are on Income Support, Pension Credit or have Certificate HC2 or HC3, which means you can apply for a low income entitlement, most of these services will be free or subsidised. If you are on Pension Credit you will automatically qualify for help with the cost of travelling to and from hospital for NHS treatment. You may also get help towards these costs if you have a certificate HC2 or HC3 on grounds of low income. For further information contact the Benefits Agency or Age Concern Croydon.