Print Correction Save

London Borough of Hillingdon - Domestic Violence unit

This can take many forms including physical and emotional abuse and financial depravation. If you are experiencing domestic violence Housing Advice can provide legal advice on your housing rights and advice on the options available to you.

2E/09, Civic Centre, Uxbridge, UB8 1UW
Umbrella org:
London Borough of Hillingdon
01895 556666
01895 277 340
Opening times:
Monday - Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

Advice for people with housing enquiries.For example,if they are moving property,are waiting to be allocated a local authority property or feel that they are living in sub-standard accomodation.
In the common law, legal advice is the giving of a formal opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law by an officer of the court (such as solicitor or barrister), ordinarily in exchange for financial or other tangible compensation.
Legal aid helps with the costs of legal advice for people who can't afford it. Legal aid is available for many types of civil legal problem. A civil legal case is one in which you have a dispute with a person, company or other organisation.