Print Correction Save

HM Revenue and Customs

HMRC's provide information regarding tax credits,national insurance,income tax and others.

Income Tax Helpline 0300 200 3300

Open 8.00am - 8.00pm  Monday - Friday

          8.00am - 4.00pm  Saturday

You can write to HMRC by using the postal address on the most recent correspondence from them.

If you don't have recent correspondence  then write to:

HM Revenue & Customs
Pay As You Earn
PO Box 1970
L75 1WX

If you want to complain to HMRC about the service you have received in relation to Pay As You Earn (PAYE), please clearly mark your letter as a complaint so we can direct it to a complaints handler quickly. Please send your complaint to:

HM Revenue and Customs
PAYE & Self Assessment Complaints Tier 1
PO Box 4372
CF14 8JS

Area serviced:

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

To enable you to gain a National Insurance number you can contact your local Social Security office and they will give you advice especially if you are a new resident to the UK.
In general, a pension is an arrangement to provide people with an income when they are no longer earning a regular income from employment.[1] Pensions should not be confused with severance pay; the former is paid in regular installments, while the latter is paid in one lump sum.